Trust Our Emergency Dentist in Charleston SC for Fast Relief
At Everything Dental in Charleston, we know that dental emergencies can happen when you least expect them. Whether you’re experiencing a sudden toothache, a broken, fractured, or knocked-out tooth, or a gum-related trauma, we’re here to help you and your family prioritize their oral health with prompt treatment. Call us now!
What qualifies as a dental emergency?
A dental emergency is any situation that involves the oral and maxillofacial region of your face, mouth, teeth, or jaw that requires immediate treatment due to pain, discomfort, or injury. Common examples include broken or loose teeth, abscesses, and sudden toothaches.
Why is emergency dental care so important?
The benefits of treating a dental emergency are twofold: First, it relieves the immediate pain or discomfort associated with the emergency. Second, in many situations, if dental emergencies are not treated quickly, it can lead to long-term damage that may require more extensive and expensive treatments down the road.
What should you do until you see us?
After you've called us to let us know of your emergency, you can:
- Rinse your mouth with warm salt water and take over-the-counter pain medication to manage your pain.
- If you experience swelling, use a cold compress until we can care for your smile.
- If you've lost or fractured a tooth, try to save the piece(s) and bring them with you on your visit.
The benefits of seeking prompt treatment for dental emergencies cannot be overstated. At Everything Dental, we’re here to help you and your family protect your smiles with the best care available. Contact us today if you think you may have a dental emergency!
Contact Our emergency dental clinic in Charleston SC
- Eradicate pain & discomfort quickly
- Remove any infection & prevent its spread
- Improve your chances of a positive outcome with expedient care
- Learn how to care for your emergency until we see you
- Protect your smile!