Protect Your Oral with Tooth Extraction in Charleston SC
At Everything Dental in Charleston, we know that tooth extraction can be necessary for a number of reasons. If you suspect you may require the removal of one or more of your teeth, call our compassionate and attentive team today!
Why might a tooth need to be extracted?
While there are several reasons for extraction, here are some of the most common:
- A tooth is too damaged to repair with treatments like fillings, root canals, or dental crowns
- Overcrowding is preventing the rest of a patient’s teeth from moving into alignment
- A tooth is impacted (stuck below the gum line) and needs to be removed
- Infection or dental trauma/injury.
How long does it take to recover from tooth extraction?
Most people will recover from tooth extraction within a few days, however, the healing process may take as long as several weeks. It’s important to take good care of your mouth in the days following the procedure by eating soft foods, avoiding smoking and drinking through a straw (both can increase the risk of bleeding and swelling), and avoiding strenuous activities.
At Everything Dental, our team is here to help you prioritize and protect your smile. When an extraction is deemed necessary, you can trust that we’ll provide the care you need and deserve. Call us today!
Contact Us Today for Tooth Extraction in Charleston SC
- Experience a safe and effective procedure with our skilled team
- Alleviate pain and discomfort caused by a significantly decayed tooth
- Prevent overcrowding
- Avoid infection, cysts, and more that can be caused by an impacted tooth
- Prioritize your smile!